jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
Let There Be Love (The Sled Dog Series Book 1) - Melissa Storm

Let There Be Love by Melissa Storm
Starts with offer of a free gift Lauren has just gotten news that her father had died and she thinks that is impossible. they had just exchanged Christmas gifts.
She quits her job because her boss wouldn't give her time off from work and prepares her fathers affairs.
Memory boxes of their life are in his closet but she finds one about Alaska and dog sledding which she knew nothing about.
All kinds of newspaper clipping and she starts to understand about his other life. One of Shane and his dogs but he's injured and needs a handler. Her dad was one of the top best.
Wicked funny he has rules set for her while she's living at his house tending to the dogs and training...
Love learning about the terminology of the mushers as she investigates her father and Shane's lives in Alaska.
Fire makes him fire her and she leaves ... she thinks she is good with the dogs and agrees to help him when he comes back.
They both have hidden pasts that come to light and they have a lot of turmoil to get through, alone or together?
Next book involves Scarlett. Loved how this story came about. Other works by the author are highlighted at the end.
Review copy from the author and this is my honest opinion.