jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
Unraveling the Pieces - Terri DuLong

Unraveling the Pieces byTerri DuLong
The last book in this series, not sure what is planned for the author now. Have enjoyed the books and this is one set out of 700 read annually that I kept.
Would've been awesome if a sketch or photo accompanied the pattern.
This story starts out with Petra and she's moved in the Victorian house which others have said is haunted and is magical and mystical and miracles do happen.
Story also follows Rhonda from 1969 and you don't quite see the connection but then things happen and you can't wait to see how it's all gonna play out.
Rather predictable but there are many twists and turns to keep you interested as it turns out to not be so predictable at all.
Love the community and all the help they provide to many in need. Remember over the years the characters and you are brought up to date with a bit of back story so you are not in the dark about them.
Love the differences between the characters and how it all works, they seem so comfortable with each other-love that! Will keep up with the author via amazon when a new book is published. Like the pattern and will make it for charity as I've done with all the other books' patterns.
I received this book from The Kensington Books in exchange for my honest review