jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews

The Extractor Jack Storm #1 by Ethan Jones

The Extractor Jack Storm #1 by Ethan Jones
Love this type of book because I can picture the scenes in my mind as if I am there.
Not only are the scenes described in detail but there are also things like the smells which is a sense I use a lot being blind. Would love this as a movie series!
So many action packed events that take place.
Story starts when Jack was on vacation with his family but the bad guys have found them so he sends his wife and child away and he continues with a mission to get rid of them once and for all.
He gets a call that their plane went down.... He brings himself back after he's sold the house and everything that mattered to track down where his family is, to no avail.
He returns to the agency he worked for and proceeds to extract one of theirs that is in harms way. Just when you think he will follow directions he has his own mind and uses it, shocks others on the way out the door....
Adventure, bit of romance, travel locations, weapons and tactics and strategic moves are discussed and so much more.
Love the call he gets while having dinner about the plane wreckage that was found....
Couldn't put this book down. Ends with a glimpse of the next book in the series..
Received this review copy from the author and this is my honest opinion.

A KEEPER!