jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
Dirty Dancing at Devil's Leap - Julie Anne Long

Dirty dancing at Devil's Leap by Long_ Julie Anne
Book starts out with Avalon and she's just discovered her livein boyfriend with the new intern-on their bed. She takes off for Devil's Leap where she was raised and her parents still live.
She's the CEO of a company that came out of nowhere and hit it big. She has enough to buy the mansion that is on the block-where Mac had been raised. She had a crush on him til she left the area.
Story also follows Mac and how he's struggled through family issues and came out with the little house on the estate near the hot springs and watering hole. He finds out she is the one who bought the mansion and makes life miserable for her.
Ava hopes to fix up the place and sell it as a retreat for others. Love hearing how they get on each others nerves and make life miserable to each other.
They do compromise and you wonder how far they will go. Hot steamy sex scenes.
Love hearing of the swimming and hot springs. Few characters so it's easy to keep track of them. Would like to read more from this author-x descriptions.