jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
Marital Advice to my Grandson, Joel: How to be a husband your wife won't throw out of the window in the middle of the night. - Peter Davidson

Marital Advice to My Grandson, Joel: How to Be a Husband Your Wife Won't Throw Out of the Window in the Middle of the Night by Peter Davidson
What I like right off the bat is the male perspective about things females flock together to discuss: fashion, wedding planning, etc.
So much helpful advice to keep the marriage alive and on track.
Years of experience are the priceless part of life and so generous of the author to share it.
Hilarious events that occur that had me laughing out loud because they are 100% true! Take heed of the advice in this book, it's true north.
So much down to earth advice no matter if you are a male or female reader. I think females will find this as a book they'd want to gift to a male.
Compromise til you get your way, it takes time and patience like the toilet paper roll. LOL
Brutal at times and it's not sugar coated. Brownie points ROFL.
There are SO many great parts to read about I don't want to spoil them for you, you gotta read them firsthand and you will have tears in your eyes from laughing so hard.
Received this review copy from the author via LinkedIn and this is my honest opinion.