jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
Miss Christmas - Gigi Garrett

Miss Christmas: A heartwarming romance and 2017 Hallmark film by Gigi Garrett
This story starts out on and ocean island where Holly and her friend Erin in July are vacationing at the beach.
Holly is now the new Rockefeller Center tree coordinator and it's her first time choosing the tree. She's grown up around trees her whole life having stepped into her dads shoes at the Christmas tree farm in Ohio.
On their way back to the mainland she gets a text and a picture of the perfect tree and she heads to Klaus, MA where she meets Sam who's land the tree sits on. She stays in town at a relatives house, love the blueberry festival and how the town welcomes her. B&B has everything anybody would ever want.
She is introduced to the father of the land and he and his daughter agree she can come back and spend the whole day with them and get to know them better before they decide.
After she spends the whole day learning about what is important to each one she knows Sam is set against the tree being cut down and she heads to her car in defeat.
Recall letting our tree go as well and that is what touched me about this story. Great timing and like the adventure they all go on from start to finish. Such a magical story.