jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
The Identicals: A Novel - Elin Hilderbrand

The identicals by Elin Hilderbrand Have read many books from this author and have enjoyed them. This was start out with the identical twins and each lives on an island off the coast of MA. One living with their mother, the other with their father. Identical twins and they have pulled their pranks on teachers and boyfriends over the years. You get a lot of the back story as to how they ended up there and how one had a daughter who's a teen now in the story. Alternating chapters from them and also other family members. Due to the parents death they are drawn together and then a medical emergency where the two sisters kinda swap islands to accomplish what needs to be done. Romances and teen problems with drugs and drinking and breakups and finding their one soul mate but it's all a farce as they learn how they are related to the one couple that bring them all together. Lots of drama and I especially liked the island adventures and quiet spots and all about the fashion industry and what works. Also enjoyed the renovations and technical chat about that. Received this book from National Library Service for my BARD (Braille Audio Reading Device).