jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
The Beach Inn - Joanne DeMaio

The Beach Inn By Joanne DeMaio This book starts out where the last one left off. Follows those working/living in Stony Point, CT. Seaside New England village where everything is in place. Lots of surprises in this book. Can't seem to get past the shanty and how Maris is shown it for the first time. It's breathtaking-the romance and atmosphere of a great healing place. Book follows Maris and Jason in their endeavors. Elsa at her house-not quite sure what to do yet-sell or open it as a B&B now that Sal is gone. Twists and turns in this book. Lauren and Kyle-love her driftwood items and he at the diner. Glimpses into the past books so you are not left out in the dark, but not all the details. Memories of those no longer there are spread throughout the book making you wish you had known them better while they were there. Love how Neil's manuscript reflects his friends lives. Especially love all the things that make this come to life. Community sticks together to help each one heal. Received a copy from the author and this is my honest review.