jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
With Good Intentions: A Historical Romance novella (Secret Identity Book 1) - Jo Huddleston

WITH GOOD INTENTIONS by Jo Huddleston
Wanted to read this book because I like how the author describes everything in such detail she makes you feel you are there.
This one starts out with William Wentworth of his father's development company and he's been sent down to Conroy, Alabama and it's the year 1959. There is just one ice cream shop owned by women who won't sell so the company can remake the whole area around the college town.
Story also follows Jean Stewart and her mother who own and run the ice cream shop. William arrives in town and gives her an alias name and does overhear their money troubles while dining at the hotel lounge one night...
He listens to her story and dreams and knows what he can do to make it all right but will she ever forgive him for lying about his name and why he's in town?
Clean romance and think another book for a series could be written about their lives today or their kids lives and how the town grew over the years.
I was given the book by the author via Book Fun (The Book Club Network) and this is my honest review