jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
Holly Garden, PI: Red is for Rookie Handcuffed in Texas Series Book 1 - Anne Greene

Red is for Rookie by Anne Greene
Was happy to learn I had won a copy of this book to read. Sounded like a good one and I was right.
Starts out with Holly and she and her best friend Matt, who are both PI's are watching over the night at the Meet and Greet Valentine's event that her mother had planned.
Something goes terribly wrong and Matt is kidnapped. Holly finds the clues and pieces it all together after talking with a few hands full of people. There are so many to name but so easy to keep track of.
With the help of God and her friends, family and suspects and cops she hopes to find the missing piece to the puzzle.
Lots of action, bit of romance, finding clues and where to look for them and especially like the rules noted as they resemble ones from Gibbs NCIS TV show. Very entertaining story and can see another to make this a saga series. The door is open for all that and more.
I was given the book by the author via Book Fun (The Book Club Network) and this is my honest review.