jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
Second Chance Love - Pamela S. Meyers

Second Chance Love By Pamela S. Meyers
Book starts out with Sydney and she's a lawyer now at her late father's firm. She's yet to handle a court case but she hopes soon.
Harry is the one in charge and he's sent her a few off the record things to do. One is dealing with his nephew who's in trouble again this year. She almost married him two years ago.
Now he says he's changed he is Christian and observes it. He runs his bull contracting business in TX but travels around a lot with the bulls for rodeos. She's the city girl and loves it and her friends.
She couldn't persuade him to negotiate the contract he has that he is walking away from but he says with God in his life he cant' continue the contract. There are other financial concerns at home also...
She's now on her way to go visit him while he's on the road at a rodeo to give him one more shot to talk to her about the contract...
Jace has secrets from his mother and everybody else. He's trying to make Syd fall in love with him again...
Twists and turns that mean she has to do something first then maybe he'll negotiate, family problems get in the way from all angles.
Enjoyed the locations mentioned as we've yet to travel to that area of the US. Enjoyed story and careers of lawyer and rodeo/bull riding/raising and how they use their expertise to help the younger crowd.
Love how religion is interjected into the story and all the obstacles that come up where they rely on God.
Can't wait to read more from this author.
I was given the book by the author via Book Fun (The Book Club Network) and here is my honest review.