jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
I Love You Three: A Green Pines Romance - Milou Koenings

I Love You Three by Milou Koenings Book starts out with Mac Bennett and he's back from Iraq and keeps up his physique by hours in the gym. He hopes to get the job as a coach at a nearby school. He lives at home with his parents who work daily and he finds daily chores to do... Story also follows Julie who has a baby and is the prinicpal of the school. She also takes care of her parents and is torn between leaving her child at the babysitters. What I like about this book are the descriptions of Green Pines-I can place my body there and take deep breaths and lose myself in the town. Like the idea of the construction and ideas to go green. The job is his and so is the place to stay after he fixes it up. His brother is due home from prison-drug charges and he doesn't want to deal with any of it. She's got a crush on Mac but her plates full...love interaction he has with the troubled teens. So much past comes forward and this is not a predictable story line. So many twists and turns. Excerpt from the next in this series is attached. I received this book from the author and this is my honest review.