jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
Property of a Noblewoman: A Novel - Danielle Steel Property of a noblewoman by Steel_ Danielle Story of a man who is works at an auction house box. Jane is also involved and when she hands over the death notice to her boss, she is handed the assignment to see it til it's done. There are a lot of details they must follow the rules. The contents of the box sound amazing, I can just see the sparkling gems. Other pieces of information lead them to different places to try to find a relative. 22 pieces of jewelry that might have to go up to auction if relatives don't show up. They need them appraised. Like the back story of their relationships and how they are turning in different directions. Phillips mother's name is also Pearson but they were not familiar with relatives of the past. Love that this story is more than just one story. Love how it's tangled all up together and where all the clues lead. I received this book from National Library Service for my BARD (Braille Audio Reading Device).