jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
November 2016 Book Fun Magazine: Ken and Joni Eareckson Tada: Cover Interview - Book Fun Magazine

November 2016 Book Fun Magazine: Ken and Joni Eareckson Tada: Cover Interview
Have enjoyed the previous months of this magazine as they tell you what new publications are due out and a brief summary of the books.
WOW 220 pages, gotta be the longest magazine so far.Love reading of the Thanksgiving traditions and memories from the editor-how priceless!
Loved interview with an author of whose book I will be receiving soon-so much insight into the author and her world.
Few other books I wanted to request from the Review Club but at over 400 pages and holiday baking there's no way I could offer my time to that one-this time.
Great Christmas book ideas and also a getaway to Australia-what a treasure-I've yet to request any of the books but something about the picture makes me want to read them.
Hardships some authors have opened up to us about and how they struggle but realize God has their backs with even everyday problems we all face. So inspirational.
Articles from contributors are inspiring and good reads along with things to be thankful for as it's Thanksgiving time and the autumn pages are beautiful.
We are getting ready to go to an amusement type park in a few weeks so reading about the state fair hit just the right spot!
So many good reads upcoming and I've jotted down the names of the ones that interest me from the things read in this magazine.
Enjoyed seeing recipes in this magazine also-great addition.
Really looking forward to reading Cheri's books after reading the interview in the magazine.
Took me several days to read because I wanted to read every article. Very enjoyable.