jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
Perfect Match - Fern Michaels

Perfect Match by Fern Michaels
Story starts out with Beth and talk about her brother Jake who's been in a wheelchair and she's made so much money she is going to pay him to get his surgery done.
She heads to Nashville to start her singing career with her boyfriend John. Beth's business partner Grace is being set up to work with Jake who Beth has turned the business over to now to run.
They run the match maker service-especially for those over 60 and they have set up companies in various cities around the US. They've been trained to backup by paper and pen along with thumb drives every night.
One man had done work for them and he was trying to sabotage the company, even posing as a client at one time. Beth has an ulterior motive when it comes to Jake and Grace. She also knows Grace can take care of the company but she's a phone call away.
Gizmo is Grace's dog that is especially trained and is a  big help. An intruder has broken into their company and taken the clients personal information. Bit scary with the stalker around. Funny she has to ask the dog if the male is flirting with her-and she gets an answer. Happy to see improvements with them working together. Bonus recipe included.