jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
A Holiday Yarn - Sally Goldenbaum

A Holiday Yarn
This seaside harbor book again follows th knitters that meet once a week. It is the fall and the summer visitors have left the area
and snow is in the air.  An old man has passed away, he run the magazine and his whole family is into the publishing field, millionaires. Pam is one that should be in charge but not on the same level as others.
She wants to run a B&B with the old house. Love talk of the charity work the knitters do for local places. The knitters find something amiss at the old house and find hand written letters in the snow. They also have seen lights and shadows in the guest house next door.
The find the body that is still holding a gun. They work together to find out clues that will lead them to the killer. They find so much more.
The local need this year was to the historic building.  More mysteries come to light before they can solve the murder mystery.  Excerpt from the next book is included.