jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
Patterns in the Sand - Sally Goldenbaum

Patterns in the Sand
Izzy and her fiber shop have once again have a body in the shop. Others see it and alert the police but the woman is not dead at all, just tired from traveling from Boston to Sea Harbor. Willow is a fiber artist and had agreed to teach others about her work.
Love the Friday night feasts of fish by the neighbors. Lots of good suggestions on how to cook fish.
Aiden Peabody, another local artist that was hosting an open house the night he died was also friends with all the locals.
Love details on the sweater, even will try out the sand stitch on a baby afghan project for a local charity. Always learning, can't get enough.
Willow does tell them why she's been in town and they try to help Willow. The clues do lead to others who stated they want to kill the artist.
Was great to catch up with everybody from the previous book and can't wait to read the next in the series. Especially like the patterns, although not spelled out the net is good to find out how they are made. Excerpt from the next in the series, The Moonspinners is included.