jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
Double Fudge Brownie Murder - Joanne Fluke

Double Fudge Brownie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Love the Hannah Swansen series. In this one the girls all travel to Las Vegas where Doc Knight has set up all the arrangement for the wedding of Delores.
A surprise best man also shows up and Hannah and he rekindle their love for one another since their college days. Delores heads out to a cruise to Alaska with Doc.
Girls travel back to Eden and Hannah shows up at the courthouse to tell the judge what happened the night she ran into a person along the side of the road and he died.
Problem is the judge is killed and she learns later of her outcome with the case. Many meals with Norman and Cuddles and Mike and other family members. She investigates by asking others about different aspects of the judge's life.
Love all the new recipes to try, especially the baked donuts! Ross shows up in town and the girls fear with Mike and Norman and Ross that a fight will break out....love learning new things about produce.
Love that she gives you cookies made with ketchup or other weird combination and that you too can experiment with your own likes to create your own. I create a new one each year myself, love the ability of one's imagination. Cats are always up to mischief as in this book...
I received this book from The Kennsington Books in exchange for my honest review