jbarr5

jbarrett5 book reviews, etc

I read a lot and post my reviews
The Christmas Cat - Melody Carlson

The Christmas Cat by Melody Carlson
A Christmas story got my attention and I'm not really into cats.
Garrison Brown has returned from Uganda where he was helping with a water project. His parents died and his grandmother took care of him throughout his years.
Her will stipulates he has to find good homes for all her cats-all 6 of them. She has even written down instructions about each one and who they would be perfect for.
Some learn that there is money to go with the cat. Garrison has many other things he must check on-a home inspection and to find out if they'd be a good match.
He also has to find a person in the neighborhood. Love what she stood for and how he stands up for it. Love hearing how he meets the others just by being there.
He attempts to sell the house and everybody helps him to get it ready for the sale, painting, fixing things, even furniture to name a few. Just before Christmas he heads back from his job in the city
to fulfill his duties and he realizes not all the cats are happy in their new homes.....enjoyed the book, more than I thought as everybody came together for a good cause.
I received this book from  The Book Club Network (bookfun.org) in exchange for my honest review.